Are you a professional or an amateur keyboardist? Notwithstanding your experience level, you should know that a keyboard stand is essential for your piano, especially if you want to be a successful musician. There are varieties of these products on the market but how to find the best keyboard stands is an issue and difficult for many persons, especially proletarians.
Finding a suitable piano stand is possible if you consider some features and factors such as the size, capacity, and price. This knowledge will help you to choose a high-quality product to mount your keyboard correctly. There are many online vendors, but you need to study this review properly to understand the unique properties of each one before making a buying decision.
Review of Top 10 Keyboard Stands of 2018
1. RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty, Double-X, Pre-Assembled, Infinitely Adjustable Piano Keyboard Stand with Locking Straps
The Rockjam Xfinity Heavy-Duty Double-X Keyboard Stand is an adjustable piano stand made of a robust metal and can carry digital keyboards weighing about 45 pounds. You can quickly reset the height to your preferred altitude usually between 4 inches to 38 inches. Most of the piano stands you may know only five preset height points. However, Xfinity Heavy-Duty Keyboard Stand has unmatchable flexibility since it is infinitely adjustable making it easier for children and adults alike to find a convenient spot to sit or stand while playing the piano.
Furthermore, this product comes pre-welded, and you do not need screwdrivers to loosen and tighten bolts and nuts. It has double-X frames, which are heavy-duty construction and sturdy metals. With this structure, you can mount any piano on it without fear of being broken or damaged. There are also high strength supports straps that can secure the keyboard during functions, and with this provision, the system can hardly be damaged when not in use or if it is slightly moved. Additionally, you can ensure that the device does not slide during performances by attaching non-slip rubber end caps that will make it stable and firm on all surfaces.
- RockJam Xfinity is a heavy-duty double-x metal construction ensuring extra stability for light and heavy digital electronic pianos.
- It has non-slip rubber end caps for stability on the ground.
- The metal parts are welded together, no screws to loosen or tighten, and no assembly is required.
- A quick-release mechanism permits the user to fine-tune and modify the height from 4 inches to 38 inches compared to others allowing 5 set positions only.
- Powerful support straps affixed onto the keyboard stand to secure the device from moving during shows.
- The stand has non-slip rubber end caps to make it stable and steady on all surfaces and ensure it does not slide during performances.
- The double-x frames are made of heavy-duty construction metals that can carry light and heavy digital pianos.
- Rockjam Xfinity Heavy-Duty Double-X Keyboard Stand has a quick-release mechanism that can enable you to adjust the height from 4 inches to 38 inches to fit the height of young people and adults whether they are seating or standing while playing the instrument.
What We Like about the Product
- We love the quick-release mechanism enabling you to adjust the stand from 4 to 38 inches to suit the height of both children and adults alike even if they are seating or standing.
- You do not need to assemble the stand as it comes pre-welded.
- It has high strength support straps to stabilize and secure the device from moving during performances.
- Rockjam Xfinity keyboard stand is very simple to use.
- Xfinity keyboard stand is a thin and lightweight product that is very fragile and bends under heavy keyboards like Yamaha Motif.
- The low height makes using pedals difficult.
Rockjam Xfinity Heavy-Duty Double-X Keyboard Stand is made for musicians who want a sturdy and easily adjustable piano stand that can support heavyweight and lightweight keyboards. The keyboard stand is user-friendly and worth buying.
This piano stand features a 5-position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob to enhance quick and efficient height adjustment. On Stage Classic Single –X Keyboard Stand has an arm sleeve that can be placed to match the width of any keyboard. There is 1-inch square tubing to buffer the strength and durability of the device. You will find some non-slip rubber end caps that will help to stabilize the piano base to avoid sliding when you are performing on stage. Some screws to be used in tightening the structure could be found at the bottom of each post and most important to these features is that the parts could be replaced and you will get them if you request for them.
- There are replacement parts for this product in case any is damaged.
- It has non-slip rubber end caps.
- The arm sleeves can be placed to match the widths of almost any piano.
- There is 1-inch tubing for stability and durability.
- Classic Single-X Keyboard Stand has 5-Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob for fast and easy adjustment.
- On Stage Classic Single-X Keyboard Stand, have arm sleeves that can be positioned to suit the width of any piano.
- There are non-slip rubber end caps that will help in stabilizing and steadying the base of your piano stand to ensure it does not move out of position during performances.
- You can use the 5-Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob to enhance simple and easy width adjustments.
What We Like about this Product
- One of the useful features we love about this piano stand is that there are non-slip rubber end caps used in stabilizing and making firm the base on the floor to ensure it does not slide on the stage.
- There is 1-inch square tubing to ensure the mount is secure and stable.
- There are screws placed at the end of each post.
- The stand has replacement parts available if you need to change any component.
- The rubber pieces smell like gasoline making the whole stand stinky.
- The stand is wobbly and can easily break.
This keyboard mount is made for those that want to provide a suitable stand whereby the arm sleeves could be positioned to fit any keyboard width. On Stage Classic Single-X Keyboard Stand is worth buying because it is user-friendly.
This is a large format, heavy duty, compact T-shape piano mount with rugged, stable, and sturdy frames. On Stage Heavy Duty Mixer or Keyboard Stand can easily be adjusted using the height, depth, and width dimensions making it ideal for multi-functional uses. Although it is regarded as heavy-duty but also portable and can be used for gigging out home recording, and project studio work.
This premium keyboard stand is a great innovation that is durable and affordable. These stands are used every day in showrooms, studios, and relevant on stages. It is suitable and valuable for amateurs and professionals alike. Lastly, it is coated with black powder gloss. Other uses of On Stage Stands include racks, mixers, speakers, and DJ coffins.
- This heavy-duty keyboard stand is large, well-constructed as it is welded and bolted.
- The height can be adjusted to eight set positions from 24 inches to 33 inches.
- The range of its width is 29 inches to 47 inches.
- The range of its depth is 15 inches to 27 inches.
- The stand can merely fold to a compact T-shape for convenient transport and storage.
- This heavy-duty stand can be used for gigging, home recording, and project studio work.
- You can adjust the height, width, and depth measurements to be suitable for multi-functional purposes.
- On Stage is a T-shape small stand made of rugged, stable, and sturdy frames.
What We Like about the Product
- What we love about this keyboard support is that you can convert it for multifunctional uses by adjusting the height, width, and depth measurements.
- This great device is durable, portable, and affordable.
- On Stage Stand is suitable for professionals and amateurs.
- It is coated with black powder varnish.
- There is no cons and problems with the device.
This heavy-duty compact T-shaped keyboard stand is made for amateurs and professionals that want to use it for multifunctional purposes. On Stage Stand is worth buying because it is user-friendly.
4. K & M 18810.000.55 Table-Style Keyboard Stand, 50kg (110.23lbs) Capacity, 600-1020mm (23.62-40.15 ̎) Height
K & M 18810.000.55 Table-Style Keyboard Stand is a Konig & Meyer model weighing about 18.74 pounds. If you need a robust and well-designed keyboard stand on the market, then you can choose K & M. This piano stand can carry virtually any type of keyboard you positioned on it like Liszt and Rachmaninoff piano concertos, moonlight sonata (3rd movement), Korg Kronos, Nord C2D, etc. With this stand, you can adjust the height of your keys, and you may even buy and add another module that will allow you to set up a second keyboard on top of it. It gives your legs enough room as the lowest setting is 23.65 inches, and you will have no issues with your knees hitting the stand like those X and Z stands. Additionally, it can support a heavy 88-key stage piano very well.
- The stand is robust and reliable.
- The height of K & M is adjustable.
- It is easy to set up another keyboard by buying another module.
- K & M Table-Style Keyboard Stand is a sturdy and well-designed, best-looking piano mount on the market.
- It can carry almost any type of piano you placed on it, even a sizeable 88-key stage keyboard.
- You can adjust the height of your keys and even buy another module to set up a second piano on top of the first one.
What We Like about this Product
- What we love about this piano stand is that it can carry virtually any type of keyboard; you placed on it, even a heavy 88-key stage piano. You can adjust the height of your keys and add another module for a second keyboard on top of it.
- It gives your legs enough room with the lowest settings being 23.65 inches.
- K & M 18810.000.55 Table-Style Keyboard Stand is a Konig and Meyer model product.
- This is a sturdy, well designed, and best-looking piano stands on the market.
- There are nice large cushion pads on horizontal arms.
- This keyboard stand is more expensive than X and Z stands.
- The arms are not adjustable to fit underside (horizontal) supports but project out back and front.
K & M 18810.000.55 Table-Style Keyboard Stand is made for a professional pianist that can handle heavy-duty keyboards on this stand and even add a second module on top of it. It is user-friendly and worth buying.
Roland KS-18Z Keyboard Stand is a compact and portable piano mount that can carry about 198 pounds. There is an option for separate height and width modifications or adjustments, and it can fold up quickly into a compact form to allow for storage and transportability. You can adjust the width beginning from 24-1/4 inches to 36-15/16 inches accordingly. KS-18Z is perfect for pianos from 49-note in the narrow position or level to 88-note keyboards at maximum widths.
A multipurpose piano stand that can suit any size of the keyboard and it is notably the most uncomplicated design on the market with ‘Z’ structure and no detectable rounded features. You will find some soft pad strips that are included, which may be applied to the upper structure to form a wedge or shim between the stand and keyboard. It is good to note here that the height adjustment is separate and fixed while the width adjustment is a continuous process with secure and tight fine-tuning locks. However, it is easy to assemble, lightweight, and durable with high-quality construction skills.
- Roland KS- 18Z is a multi-purpose keyboard stand that can match any size of the keyboard.
- The stand can easily fold into a compact size for portability.
- Soft pad strips are included in the package to form a shim or wedge between the stand and keyboard.
- It has an adjustable height and width.
- This compact and sturdy keyboard stand can carry about 198 pounds weight capacity conveniently.
- Roland KS-18Z Keyboard Stand has an option for separate height and width modifications or adjustments as it can fold up for secure storage and transportability.
- A multipurpose piano stand that can suit any size of the keyboard and it is the most uncomplicated design on the market as it has ‘Z’ structure with no noticeable rounded features.
What We Like about this Product
- One of the useful features we love about this keyboard stand is that it is compact and sturdy and can carry about 198 pounds weight capacity conveniently.
- Roland KS-18Z Keyboard Stand is a high-quality construction, easy to assemble and use.
- It is lightweight and durable.
- KS-18Z is perfect for keyboards from 49-note in the narrow position to 88-note keyboards at maximum widths.
- There is an option to add a second module for another keyboard on top of the first one.
- There is a little bit of swinging and swaying sideways, and front to back directions.
KS-18Z is made for people that want a sturdy piano stand that can support heavy-duty keyboards without wobbling in any way. It is user-friendly and worth buying.
Experts have regarded K & M Table-style Keyboard Stand as a heavy-duty, multipurpose piano stand fit and appropriate for any use. It is a versatile piano mount with many adjustable points like separate height adjustment for each leg. There are rubber pads on all the connecting points for protecting the instrument. You may even use it with stacker for holding additional keys. Additionally, this keyboard stand can fold easily for convenient transport.
This stand does not wriggle and wiggle in any direction but remains strong and firm even when you place heavy-duty keyboards on it. It is easy to set up, and your knees will not hit the crossbar if you sit down to play. However, you will need an adjustable height bench like Hidrau 30 ̎ (Hydraulic Piano bench) if you want to sit down because the lowest height for K & M Table-style Keyboard Stand is 26. 37 ̎. Therefore, this stand is ideal if you want to sit or stand while playing your piano.
- K & M Table-style Keyboard Stand can be used with stacker to hold additional keyboards.
- There are rubber pads on all contact points to protect the instruments.
- It is easily foldable for portability and transportability.
- This is a professional, heavy-duty, all-purpose keyboard stand, which is suitable for any use.
- It is a versatile keyboard stand with many points of adjustment such as separate height-adjustment for each leg.
- K & M Table-style Keyboard Stand is a heavy-duty and multipurpose piano stand that is fit and appropriate for any use.
- This versatile piano mount has many adjustable points such as separate height adjustment for each leg.
- All the connecting or contact points have rubber pads for protecting the device, and you may use it with stacker for holding additional keys.
What We Like about this Product
- We love the fact that it is a versatile keyboard mount and it has many adjustable points even an independent height adjustment for each leg.
- The stand folds up very fast and efficiently.
- K & M Table-style Keyboard Stand is lightweight, portable, and durable.
- You will need an adjustable height bench if you want to sit down and play.
- There are stackers for holding additional keys.
- It is expensive but worth every penny.
This keyboard mount is made for professionals that need an all-purpose and heavy-duty piano stand that is durable and portable for secure storage. K & M Table-style Keyboard Stand is worth buying because it is user-friendly.
K & M Keyboardstand Spider is a masterpiece piano stand that is robust and very stable. This keyboard mount is made of a durable aluminum material with four aluminum tube legs that can be adjusted to various heights accordingly. There are two pairs of extendable support arms with the top set slanting at an angle of 15° allowing faster access to the instruments, especially when you are playing two pianos. Moreover, this K & M Keyboardstand Spider made for professionals can have an additional third, attached support arms for placing the third keyboard too. You will also find a threaded connection measuring 5/8 inches for attaching microphone booms.
This Spider model piano stand is perfect for you if you are looking for a second or third stand for your gigs. It is robust, stable, and secure to set up, although it is weighty.
- K & M Keyboardstand Spider is a state of the art piano stand with two pairs of extendable support arms making it possible to play two keyboards at the same time.
- This piano stand can be attached with an additional support arm to carry a third keyboard.
- It has a 5/8 inches threaded connection for connecting microphone booms.
- The four aluminum tube legs can be adjusted to various heights easily.
- The stand is robust and stable even during performance.
- The ‘Spider Pro’ is a state of the art keyboard stand that is robust and very stable.
- You can attach two or three different pianos on the stand using the two pairs of extendable support arms and have access to playing them by slanting the top sets at angles of fifteen 15° from one another.
- It is an ideal piano stand if you are looking for a second or third stand for your performances or gigs, look no further. This is perfect for you.
What We Like about this Product
- What we like about this keyboard stand is the fact that you can attach two or three different pianos on it using the two pairs of extendable support arms and have access to playing them by slanting the top sets at angles of fifteen 15° from one another. Additionally, it is ideal for you if you are looking for a second or third stand for your gigs and shows.
- K & M Keyboardstand Spider is made of aluminum material with four aluminum tube legs.
- There is a threaded connection measuring 5/8 inches for attaching microphone booms.
- The stand is too heavy for transportability.
- It is cumbersome to switch tiers; that is switching between a second piano tier and a laptop holder.
K & M Keyboardstand Spider is a masterpiece piano mount made for professionals that are looking for two or three stands for their shows and performances. It is user-friendly and worth buying.
Quik Lok QL742 Keyboard Stand with black colour is a double tier keyboard mount. It is very robust and reliable as it has various adjustable heights and options. There are also rubber caps to enhance its stability on the ground. Quik Lok has a bolt that passed through it to improve firmness. In fact, this is one of the best stands on the market, although it is a heavy-duty product with the upper tier capable of adjusting up and down, which is what most professionals need as far as pianos are concerned.
QL742 Keyboard stand is an ideal structure and very durable. Even if you attach heavyweight keyboards on it, it will not wobble and sway an inch. Finally, remember to push the button on the stand if you want to adjust the height, don’t pull it.
- Quik Lok is a double tier keyboard stand.
- This piano mount has various adjustable heights and options.
- It has rubber caps for stability on the ground.
- The stand is sturdy and durable as it has a bolt through it to enhance firmness.
- Quik Lok is a double tier keyboard mount with black colour and is very robust and reliable.
- The upper tier is capable of adjusting up and down, and that is the desire of most professionals.
- It is capable of holding heavyweight keyboards and will not shake or sway.
What We Like about this Product
- We love the fact that Quik Lok has a double tier piano mount that is very robust and reliable. It is capable of supporting heavyweight keyboards and will not sway or wiggle in any way.
- This is a double-based keyboard stand capable of holding two pianos simultaneously.
- It is an ideal structure and very durable.
- There could be missing parts right from the box.
- It is bulky, and the push button that releases keyboards is jammed or stuck most of the time.
- The little grip bars attached to the keyboard sometimes falls off from the stand.
Quik Lok QL742 Keyboard Stand is made for highly skilled and experienced professionals that want a double tier or double based piano stand that can be adjusted easily with a push of the button.
Standtastic 103KSB 60 ̎ Triple-Tier Keyboard Stand is an innovative piano mount with a deluxe padded carry bag that prevents keyboard bouncing and crawling. You can disassemble this stand within some minutes and fold it up compactly. It has three metal racks with sloppy angles made to hold three keyboards conveniently. Standtastic is heavy-duty and works very well. However, you need to tilt the arms and gradually adjust them to your ambience as you make the synths become visible. You have enough space underneath the stand to position the pedals.
Triple-Tier Keyboard Stand is an elegant and sturdy piano mount that is well built. Even the height could be preset, and the arms have some pins that you can use to hold them in place. If you carefully apply these measures, you will never experience ‘keyboard bouncing’ as some persons do even if someone leans on it.
- It has a padded and rugged carry bag.
- Standtastic can merely fold to small sizes.
- You will not experience keyboard bounce, and it can easily disassemble.
- Standtastic is an innovative piano stand with a superior padded carry bag, and it prevents keyboard bouncing and crawling even if someone leans on it.
- You can take down this multi-tier keyboard stand within some minutes, and fold it up efficiently.
- The arms can be tilted and adjusted merely to your ambience making the synths visible.
What We Like about this Product
- What we love about this innovative piano stand is that it has a deluxe padded carry bag and it can prevent keyboard bouncing and crawl even if a person leans on it.
- It is a heavy-duty stand, well built, and very durable.
- There is a position for the pedals underneath the stand.
- By tilting the arms, you can adjust them to your ambience thereby making the synths noticeable.
- This keyboard stand is heavy and fiddley.
- It is tough to get the arms height even.
Standtastic 103KSB 60 ̎ Triple-Tier Keyboard Stand is made for those who want to enjoy the innovativeness of this piano mount as it can prevent the occurrence of keyboard bouncing unlike other stands on the market. The stand is user-friendly and worth buying.
A keyboard stand that can support two pianos at the same time and you can adjust the height and width separately and even fold it into a smaller space, as the case may be. On Stage KS7365EJ Pro Heavy-Duty Folding-Z Keyboard Stand is a heavy-duty piano mount made for professionals. You can adjust the height using the front bumpers, and it can reset using the 8 line-it-up adjustment marks. However, width adjustments are from 21 ̎– 37 ̎. It holds 55-key pianos in the compact position with about 88-keys at its maximum width.
On Stage KS7365EJ Pro Heavy-Duty Folding-Z Keyboard Stand is constructed by the intellectual prowess of the most judicious keyboard experts in the world. You can see keyboardists and music artists with this standard keyboard on stage.
- There are line-it-up adjustment marks for height adjustments.
- It can merely fold flat for portability and storage.
- The second tier is removable.
- There are a tilting angle adjustment and a separate height regulation and fine-tuning.
- On Stage Pro Heavy-Duty Folding-Z Keyboard stand can hold two pianos at the same time for performers that can use them during their shows.
- You can even adjust the height and width separately and fold it into a smaller space, unlike other piano stands.
- The stand can hold 55-key keyboards in the compact position and 88-key keyboards in the maximum width.
What We Like about this Product
- We love the capability of On Stage KS7365EJ in holding 55-key pianos at the small position and 88-key keyboards at the maximum width conveniently. Moreover, you can adjust the height and width independently and fold it into a smaller space, unlike other stands.
- This heavy-duty piano is made for professionals and constructed by their intellectual prowess.
- You can adjust the height of your stand using the front bumpers and can reset it using the 8 line-it-up adjustment marks.
- It is too tall and difficult to use for practice sessions and gigs.
- The stand wobbles and tips back too quickly.
On Stage, KS7365EJ Keyboard Stand is made for professionals by highly judicious experts using their unmatchable intellectual prowess to provide a high-quality piano that can stand the test of time. It is user-friendly and worth buying.
General Buying Guides for Keyboard Stands
Purchasing a durable and high-quality keyboard stand is not an easy project, especially if you are not conversant with the nitty-gritty of piano mounts. Firstly, you need to understand the different types of keyboard stands to enable you to make the right choice.
A-Style Keyboard Stands
A-Style piano stands can be adjusted to ensure a convenient height appropriate for you if you want to sit or stand while performing your shows. It has an ‘A’ frame beneath and lighter than most other stands as it is designed to provide greater support without being too bulky for transportability. Although they are not too familiar as other stands, A-Style keyboard stands are suitable for heavy-duty and lightweight pianos if you decide to purchase them.
Z-Style Keyboard Stands
With these Z-shaped keyboard stands, you can play your piano from either side as you can access both sides conveniently. You can adjust the height to your ambience and then sit or stand while playing the keyboard. It does not occupy much space and fitting it is straightforward and effortless to ensure your piano is stable during your shows. Nowadays, this type of stand is widespread because most manufacturers decide to produce it due to general preference.
X-Style Keyboard Stands
Globally, musicians prefer X-style keyboard stands because the legs intersect at an x-shaped angle. Due to its capability in holding any piano, it is widely preferred and mostly, since it is robust, durable, and affordable. You can quickly adjust the height, and sometimes, up to five adjustable positions making it convenient for you to sit or stand while carrying out your shows. A very peculiar feature of X-style keyboard stands is that they are constructed for lightweight and smaller keyboards, therefore, ensure that it can support the weight of your instrument before purchasing it to avoid regrets.
Custom Keyboard Stands
Most keyboards have peculiar stands constructed exclusively for them, although such piano stands are quite costly, an example is the one made by Yamaha L2C for PSRE series keyboards and NP pianos accordingly. Do you know you cannot use them with other consoles? They are custom-made stands specifically for the pianos they were designed for. This is for high-end and expensive keyboards. It is advisable that you purchase such piano stands if it is available since your musical instrument will be safe and secure during your shows.
Mixer Keyboard Stands (Table Style)
Mixer keyboard stands are usually regarded as table style stands, and they are made for large and heavy-duty pianos, which are more expensive than other piano mounts like x-style stands. They provide greater stability and support for your keyboards during performances. You can use them for you mixers too because they are weighty. There is enough room for your legs under the stand if you decide to sit down while playing.
Other Styles of Keyboard Stands
Producers of keyboard stands have taken their designs to the drawing table to proffer innovative structures that can meet the needs of musicians globally regarding improving on the sizes, shapes, and materials used in producing these piano stands. In most cases, they have increased the weight carrying capacity and stability while reducing the weightiness or heaviness of these platforms.
In addition to the stands, we mentioned above there are other styles you need to know before making a buying decision because a stitch in time saves nine. Some of these stands include
2 Tier Stands (Recommended)
2 Tier Stands are made of aluminum materials, and we suggest that you can go for them because they are robust and lightweight. You can place the keyboards on the arms spreading out giving ample room for your legs during your shows. With this stand, your instrument will not wobble as it gives you more stability and comfort unlike X-style and A-style stands. 2 Tier stands are very portable as you can quickly fold them for secure storage and they are ideal for those persons using them for practice since they can move them to any destination conveniently.
Double Tier Stands
As the name implies, double tier stands are made for carrying two keyboards simultaneously. They are in the form of Z-style, A-style, and even table-style keyboard stands, but have an additional adjustable arm for holding the second piano. You can make the second keyboard accessible by adjusting the height and width of the arms accordingly.
Triple Tier Stands
There are varieties of triple tier stands on the market and they are constructed to carry about three keyboards at a time. These stands are available in A-styles and table styles respectively. They are built with high-quality materials since they are made to hold three pianos at the same time, making them very sturdy and stable. In fact, they are weightier and bulkier than double tier or single tier piano stands. Anyway, they are still foldable and portable.
Heavy Duty Stands
Before purchasing any stand, you need to consider its weight capacity because this is the determinant factor to know whether you can use it for lightweight or heavy-duty keyboards. Each piano stand has a weight limit that you can find in product specifications. If your piano is bulky and weighty, then go for heavy-duty stands like On Stage 2 Tier Pro Heavy-Duty Folding Keyboard Stand. This piano stand has a weight carrying capacity of 400 pounds, and it can hold 2 large keyboards at the same time without wobbling in any way. It is foldable and portable to any destination too.
Value for Money
Firstly, you should consider your budget for purchasing a high-quality keyboard stand, as this is very important if you want to get higher value for your money because the price can be the factor limiting your final decisions. There are some stands sold under $100, but most high-end ones made with superior materials can cost much more than that but to avoid regrets later on, get enough bucks and purchase piano stands that can add higher value to you like RockJam Xfinity Heavy Duty Double-X Stand. The reason is that it is very affordable and you will find the features of premium quality keyboard stands like heavy-duty, double-tubed, and foldable.
Sizes and Weight
Your ability to play the keyboard while sitting or standing is a great feature to consider before buying a keyboard stand. In most cases, the heights of almost all piano stands are adjustable, but their ranges differ accordingly. Purchase stands that are proportionate to your height to avoid unnecessary stress and inconveniences.
On the other hand, the weight of the stand should be minimal and bearable to enable you merely fold and transport them to any destination of your choice without hassles, although, its durability and stability are not affected by the weight. Therefore, careful consideration of the size and weight of the stand you want to buy will help you to avoid making a buying mistake that will limit your performance.
Our Top Pick of Best Keyboard Stand
Keyboard stands are essential supports for pianos while practicing at home, in the studio, or performing professionally on the stage. There are varieties of keyboard stands on the market, but if you have carefully studied this review, we present to you our top pick among all others mentioned above, which is RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty, Double-X, Pre-Assembled, Infinitely Adjustable Piano Keyboard Stand with Locking Straps. This piano stand is ideal for professionals and amateurs alike because it is made with superior materials and can add higher value to your musical career, even if you want to use it for practicing or just for pleasure as a hobby.
RockJam Xfinity is a heavy-duty double-x stand of superior metal construction to enhance support as it can carry lightweight and heavyweight digital electronic pianos. There are non-slip rubber end caps for greater stability on the ground, and the metal parts are welded together, therefore, no screws to loosen or tighten, and no assembly is required. A quick-release mechanism permits the user to fine-tune and adjust the height from 4 inches to 38 inches compared to others giving you 5 adjustable positions only. You will find great support straps affixed to the keyboard stand to secure the piano from moving from side to side during your gigs and shows.